Saturday, April 30, 2016

The "Yeti"

Shortly after Brent started growing his beard, we took the kids to Disney World.  This was the fall of 2014.  We think that after being at Animal Kingdom and around Mt. Everest is when Daniel started saying "Yeti".  And from this point on, "Yeti" became his name for his daddy.  We think because of his beard!  Whatever the case, this nickname stuck and Daniel affectionately referred to his daddy as the "Yeti".  So I was super excited when I found these PJ's for Daniel's Christmas pajamas...

They say YETI OR NOT.  

I love that he called him this, our whole family did.  The big kids still call him that.  I think "Yeti" will always be.  

1 comment:

  1. That was one of my favorite words of Daniel too- He would say to me "Yeti" and I would say "Where's Yeti?" and he would say "Work" and point out your window. I'm gonna miss those times for sure!

    ReplyDelete