Thursday, April 28, 2016

Surrounded By Love

Daniel was surrounded by love his entire life.  He was so loved by his brothers and sisters.

I remember the day I found out we would be having him, our living room erupted in a chorus of shouts and screams! Drew at the age of 8 jumped up and down saying, "I got my wish, I got my wish!"  He wanted me to have 100 babies.  :)

Today, our sweet friend and photographer sent me a few of the photos from Daniel's visitation and Celebration of Life.  This one reminded me of the one taken just hours after Daniel was born...



In life and in death Daniel is surrounded by their love.  He was so blessed.  And they were so blessed to have him as a brother.  We love you Daniel.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness - absolutely beautiful. Praying for your older kiddos now as they grieve the loss of their baby brother 💗

    ReplyDelete