Tuesday, April 12, 2016

I miss him

Today I just miss him.  Like in a way I never knew was possible to miss someone.  The tears flow, the pain is deep...I keep thinking it is deep because I loved him so deep.

I just wish it did not feel so long until I will see him again.

This is the last time we snuggled, the morning of his surgery.  Thank you Jesus that I have this photo. Presidents & Aliens and snuggles and promises of a BIG cup of ice water after surgery.  I'm sorry I couldn't keep that promise Daniel.  I never got to give you the ice water.

5 comments:

  1. Oh Jaci every time I see this pic tears flow down my cheeks......This pic is worthy of 10000000 words........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaci,
    You will give him a cup of ice cold water one day, in a near future; he will be waiting for you dressed in a white robe standing at the edge of paradise with the most biggest and peaceful smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daniel was loved-keep resting in the Father's love and He will get you through this time. Hard on the heart......... Love you


    ReplyDelete