Sunday, May 29, 2016

Written by Lizzy💙

Daniel was Lizzy's brother and she loved playing with him. They would give tons of hugs and kisses to each other. Lizzy loved him and he loved her. 

Lizzy loved playing all these things with him:
Baseball, count your chickens, hoot owl hoot, volleyball, blocks, trains, memory, and so many more things.

So Lizzy and Daniel were a very close brother and sister. 💙

Of course Daniel was naughty sometimes,doing all these things:
Pulling hair, pinching, punching, hitting, slapping, and so many more things.  Daniel would give me this very naughty look when I would tell him he had to go in a time out and I thought that it was cute.😊

I will tell you about Daniel's favorite foods:
He liked pesto, bananas, ketchup, pasta, and so many more.

Daniel had a best friend named Taylor and they loved each other so much. Daniel said this so many times a day he said, "Taylor likes blue, ( like him ) she's pretty and beautiful!"
Of course he had his own unique way of saying it.

Daniel loved saying potty talk.😝he would say it all day and he wouldn't be scared of time out! 

When Daniel was near anyone he made them full of joy.  Daniel really was a joyful little boy.  He filled me with joy! I love love love this sweet little boy.  I love you forever little buddy!!😢


No comments:

Post a Comment