Saturday, May 14, 2016

Volleyball

Today was Lizzy's first day back on the court with her volleyball team since Daniel died.  She loves her friends.  She loves playing.  And she loves her coach.   I always love to watch her play.

The last activity I took Daniel to was Lizzy's volleyball game.  The Saturday evening that he spiked a fever again followed an afternoon spent watching Lizzy play volleyball.

One of the sweet mom's on Lizzy's team took these wonderful photos.  The last ones taken outside of the hospital...






And I took these with my phone...








Daniel loved one of Lizzy's best friends, Sofie.  She played on her volleyball team too  He called her "To-to".  So funny because he called Taylor "Shleschler".  He could say the "T" and he could say the "S", but he mixed them all around and came up with his own names!  :)

Daniel loved to watch you play Lizzy.  And I love that "volleyball" was one of the words he said clearly.

We miss you buddy.  Always.

2 comments:

  1. Just so sweet ... lovin these pics, words and all of you! You are so often in my thoughts & prayers and always in my heart.
    "It is right for me to feel this way about you for I hold you in my heart.❤" Philippians 1:7

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me happy and so sad. Sending out live and prayers always.

    ReplyDelete