Saturday, June 4, 2016

Daniel's Visitation, Burial & Celebration of Life





On Mother's Day our dear photographer and friend sent us the photos she had taken from Daniel's visitation, burial and celebration of life.  I have looked through the 100's of photos many times since having received them.  I have also listened to the song "In Jesus Name" over and over since Daniel's passing.  These past weeks as I have been out running and listening to this song, I started visualizing the photos Amanda took for us to this song.  This video is the result of that.



It is in the name of Jesus, in the person of Jesus that I find my hope.  Because of my faith in Him, I have blessed assurance that I will one day see my sweet Daniel again.  I long for that day, but I also know that by the grace given through faith in Jesus I will be able to wait on the Lord for that reunion.



I love you sweet Daniel.  I miss you and I love you and I praise God that you are with Him!!



"I am the resurrection and the life...he who believes in Me will never die."  -Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment