Friday, May 6, 2016

Everywhere

Coming home again, I see him everywhere.

At night, sleep does not want to come.

My heart is heavy with missing, the hope of heaven keeps me from despair.

Tears silently wet my face.

Jesus, I need you.

I miss your voice, your face, everything.

Daniel.  Sweet Daniel.  I just cannot believe you didn't wake up.

And I wonder what you are seeing now in heaven looks like.  It must be so glorious.

I miss you.  I look forward with great anticipation to the day I will see you again.

In our home, I see you everywhere.




I miss taking these selfies with you.  You loved to push the button.


1 comment:

  1. I can't imagine how it must be without Daniel in your home-my heart aches for you and misses Daniel too. I wish I could wipe away your tears, but I can't even wipe away my own. So thankful in the midst of our tears that we have His promise that He will wipe away every tear and that He has made a place in Heaven for Daniel and us and that we will someday be together with them in Heaven. Beautiful poem-beautiful heart. Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete