Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Daniel's Gravestone

A few weeks ago I was notified that Daniel's gravestone had been placed.

I went for the first time by myself.  I cried.  And cried.  And as darkness came, I thought, "I would sleep here if I could."

When we visited as a family a few days later  Brent told me he now understood why I felt that way.

Daniel's stone is simple, but we think it is beautiful and honoring to him.

Lizzy and I picked out the flowers, and last Sunday morning while the kids were at church I arranged them  I know Daniel would think they are "Bew-ti-FULLL".  I smile every time I think of him saying that word.

And he was our superman.






I miss you so much buddy.  You are most definitely a beloved son and brother.


1 comment:

  1. It's beautiful Jaci. I think of your family often and read every entry you post on the blog. Daniel will forever be loved and cherished. Love you guys so much.

    ReplyDelete