Saturday, July 9, 2016

Where is Maisy's Panda?

Oh how well I remember this moment.

I wanted to take a photo of Daniel with his "Maisy" books as there was a season that these were his all time favorites.  On this particular day I had spent a long time with him on our living room floor reading and re-reading the Maisy books.  He especially liked the "Where is Maisy's Panda?".  Anyway, I had the thought while we were reading, "I want to remember this, I need to grab my phone and take a photo!"  As I tried to take his photo, I could not get him to look at me...



And then after I finally had given up and headed out of the room, Daniel said "Mama!  Mama!" and pointed to the book with a big smile.  I thought "Oh sweet boy, you know how much I want this photo." And I said to him, "Thank you, Daniel!"


It wasn't until after I took the photo that I realized he was looking for the page "Is Panda in the toilet?"  You see, that is where his finger is.  In the toilet.   And that is why he was smiling so big. Not for any other reason.  ;-)

And that is why I remember this so well.

Lol.

Daniel!


1 comment:

  1. He was quite the boy-I can hear him saying Mama! Me heart and prayers are with you. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete