Saturday, June 11, 2016

This Face

I am writing this blogpost at the baseball field where Drew's team is playing tonight.  The last time we were here was about one year ago.  That night one of the sweet mom's took these photos of Daniel.  Oh how I miss his big grin!


Here he is looking at me saying something like, "Look, the lady who takes photos of Drew and the team is taking MY photo!"  He was excited about it and posed for her!


This is the "imaginary bat on his shoulder pose".


In this last one he is looking at me again...starting to say his "Heyyyyy".  Love it.  And I love those big brown eyes so very much.


I missed you at the games today Daniel.  You would have needed lots of ice.  LOTS!  It was hot.  

Thank you Delaine for these beautiful photos.  I love them.  And I treasure them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment