Sunday, October 9, 2016

Reunion

In Daniel's short 6 years we had many wonderful reunions after and during hospital stays, but October 9, 2010 always stands out in my mind as one of the very best.  After Daniel survived the events I shared in the previous posts, we brought the big kids for a visit when he was strong enough.  I wish I had a video of the reunion, but these photos say a lot.  I am so glad I was taking pictures...

Look at that face!  He was so exited to see them!!  It was like he was saying, "Hey guys...oh my word...you would not believe what has happened these past days...it's been crazy...I am so glad you are here...thank you for praying for me, I'm alive!!"  




During the last, dark days of Daniel's life, the thought of another sweet reunion when he woke up was the glimmer of hope on the horizon.  Now we wait for our heavenly reunion, which will be the sweetest, most glorious of them all.  And these precious memories are burned in my mind while we wait.  How I pray you Come quickly Lord Jesus, come quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment