Wednesday, January 18, 2017

First And Last

Today I was sorting through photos.  I have ordered some from the past year and was needing to organize some from over the years.

Before Daniel died, I was making him a "Number Book".  It was of his birthdays.  I have been working to complete this book and have been expanding my original idea since his death.  So recently I ordered some photos to fill in for moments I wanted to be represented in the scrapbook.  As I was sorting I noticed these two photos...


the one one the left is from his first birthday and the one on the right is from his last.

Both we were unaware they were being taken.

I love the joy.  The love.  The way we are enjoying each other.  Oh how much I love this sweet boy and I am thankful for how he loved me too.  And I am thankful for the memories that are captured in these treasured photos...

even when, on days like today, they make me weep.

No comments:

Post a Comment